Saturday, January 03, 2009

Anchors Away

We leave tomorrow!

Woo Hoo!!!

Tina is very excited, as it is going to be her first cruise. I have been on several, but I am excited myself, and really looking forward to relaxing, reading and chilling out with my sweetie. We fly out early tomorrow afternoon, land in Miami. We'll be staying over night in Miami, and sailing Monday afternoon.

We thought it would be not only more relaxing to get there the day before so we wouldn't have to rush from the airport to the ship, but would be smart, given the potential for weather issues this time of year. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here tomorrow, but I am still glad we'll be getting down there early.

We will be hitting Key West and Cozumel along the way on our four night cruise. I am betting it will at a minimum be a tad warmer in the Caribbean than it will be in Worcester.

I've stocked up on books, and am now narrowing down the selections for the trip. I hardly read all year, then I binge-read on cruises.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Hope you have a great time! Can't wait for you to return so I can resume my bitching and moaning. No one else will listen to me.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Korte said...

Heh heh heh.

I'm BACK, baby, I'm BACK.

We had such a good time I don;t evenmind the foot of snow we're getting today.

Woo hoo!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters