Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Violence at the Homestead

The night before Christmas, I was just relaxing, looking rather scholarly in my nice sweater with maroon turtleneck, when an ugly side of Tina came out. I had never seen this before, and was certainly shocked that it surfaced on Christmas eve, of all nights.

Thankfully, a camera man happened to be present, and caught the whole thing on digital photo, ironically, on my camera.

At first, I felt foolish,like, "how did I not see this coming? How did I believe she was as shmoopy, smurfy and sweet as she seemed?"

I mean, come on, NO ONE is that sweet.

Initially, I was a bit shocked, it seemed like some kind of crazy, random attack. When I came to, it was explained to me that clean dishes needed to be put back in the cupboard, and silverware in the drawer, and that it was okay to take your boots off in the "mud room", but they didn't "belong" there permanently, and needed to be returned to their proper place.

Now that these things have been explained in very clear fashion
to me, I am sure we are all going to be much happier and more
content.

1 Comments:

Blogger GB (admin) said...

Thank God I don't have to put up with that bullshit anymore.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters