Friday, February 03, 2006

Aruba

Okay, I know NOBODY wants to hear me whine about being in Aruba, especially my northern brothas and sistas, but seriously, I can't wait to get back to, well... home.

This two vacations in a row stuff isn't for me, I am friggin' exhausted. I don;t think I have recovered lag-wise from the European time difference. I am still staying wide awake (though tired) until 3 or 4 am, then waking up at 9am dazed and confused (I mean MORE dazed and confused than usual.

I did comedy on the ship last night for our group. It went okay, but not terrific. I got a good reaction, but of course, I always want a great reaction. There were a lot of older folks, so I went cleancleanclean, but couldn't get away with the one semi-dirty line I tossed in.

Amusingly, a lot of people came up later and told me that was their favorite joke.

I am soooo tired I can't even write a decent blog right now. I prmoise, I'll get the edge back upon my return.

lata gata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters