Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Diminished blog entries

Okay, I realize that it looks like I've gone from a once-a-year blogger to a prolific blogger and reverted to the once-per-year thing, but I swear it isn't true. The internet rates on the ship are brutal and I just coudn't justify the "special package deal" that brought down the internet rates to 55 cents per minute.

So I popped in here in Barbados, where I am practically stealing the time at 20 cents a minute, I don't know how they stay in business.

There is a perception that these third world countries sell everything on the cheap, but they nail you with the accessories.

Case in point- Dominica... prostitutes? Very reasonable. But the penicillin is outrageous. See what I mean? Always a hook.

Will promise to be prolific again upon my return.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters