Friday, January 20, 2006

Morning of the Tourney

Didn't sleep much, my body clock is totally wacked out. I was pretty wide awake at 3:30a.m. here, woke up at 8:30 feeling like it 5 a.m.

Had breakfast with a guy from Ohio that I met briefly last night. Nice guy, Paul Giabone I think his name was, or something reasonably close to that. My massage yesterday made obvious to me what I knew in the back of my mind- my shoulders need some serious work. It was pretty good, but a massive knot remains in each shoulder, pared down a bit, but still there. There were no available bookings today.

If I can get in, I'm going to have a 30 minute job tomorrow just hammering those knots out. I am unsure how twelve or thirteen hours (should I be so lucky) at a poker table is going to affect me. I did a bunch of stretching this morning, and grabbed a sauna to loosen up, which will hopefully do the trick.

The dude in the sauna before I got there was Marcel Luske, one of my favorite players in the world. I gave the guy his privacy and said nothing. I am resting in my room and hoping to get a nap-a-roo in before they deal 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters