Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hostel...

...is the worst possible movie to EVER watch the day before you fly to Europe for the first time.

Man, I wish I had done a bit more research on this film before deciding to see it yesterday. Granted, it wasn't bad- it was actually pretty good. But, seeing a graphic film about American tourists being abducted and tortured to death, well... "Fun with Dick and Jane" might have been a better cinematic call given my circumstances.

The movie had more skeevy moments than a Bush press conference.

All I am thinking now is how I will manage to avoid the instinctual reaction of a punch to the throat of the first gorgeous blonde that asks me if I am "going to the spa". You have to see the movie to get that- but don;t see the movie the day before you fly overseas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters