Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Photo

Okay, so you might've noticed I finally broke down and added a photo. I couldn't resist.

I like to call this picture "(White) Morpheus with a Leather Jacket and No Shirt". It was one of a zillion my friend Claudia's husband Andrew took of me when I had my head shots (for comedy) done a few years ago. he did a great job, and this is my favorite photo of all of them.

He had me doing some really ridiculous things, and confessed after the fact (I hope jokingly) that a few were for blackmail purposes if I ever became famous. I purposely did NOT become famous for just that reason... well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it, anyway.

I fired this pose up mimicking a pose by the great character "Morpheus" from The Matrix, which is of course my favorite movie of al time, with Morpheus being one of my favorite characters of all time. I feel like I'm on the spot to name any I prefer, but all thta's coming to mind is George Bailey and Bogie's version of Sam Spade, though there certainly could be others... I'm also awfully fond of The Dude and Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski. Agent Smith from The Matrix is also pretty swe... wait, this is never going to end.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain the recent addition of the photo, not drone on about character after character from miscellaneous flicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters