Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thank You All Very Much

I just want to say thanks a ton for all you cats who followed along, checked pokernews for updates and sent emails etc.

Many of the players here are either local or wildy popular pros. I spent about 10 hours on the feature table, and these guys generally had 20-40 people around, so it was really helpful to know that my friends and family were home watching the action for updates and pulling for me.

I am taking the rest of today off to lay low, but I will update and write up what happened later.

I am playing a smaller tourney tomorrow, I imagine many of the pros hanging around will jump in as well, so it should be fun.

Thanks again, kids, we did it together.

If his health is on par, my big brother Jon has agreed to come with me out to Las Vegas in a few weeks when I tape the Poker Dome show. It will be terrific to have him, Jay, Maritza (you don't have to force yourself to watch poker if you don't want to!!!) and anyone else who happens to amble by there.

1 Comments:

Blogger EZE said...

You wild sonofabitch ! So are you an aussie millionaire?? I'm a dub in need of poker lessons. Hope to chat with ya soon about the tourey. There's a chance I might hit Vegas around the time you are there - talk to you soon you smooth bastid!
EZEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters