Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Super Quick Update

Actually slept...a little.

Gotta run out and get some pancakes before the tournament starts.

Juist checked chipc counts. I have 53,000, waaay below avg, BUT am in 67th. There are a zillion "short stacks". One double up to 100,000 or so and I would appear to be in the middle of the pack position-wise, although still well below the avg stack size. If I can double-up, there is a good chance I can stick around for a little while. If I can double up twice early, who knows?

Patrik Antonius, while insane, showed me the value on not caring on every given hand whether or not you get bounced out. The guy stole millions, millions of chips yesterday, it was truly a sick spectacle, but has definitely changed the way I am going to think about the these tourneys, and how I play.

I'm off!

1 Comments:

Blogger DEB said...

HEY, KORTE... HOPE YOU'RE NOT TOO BUMMED OUT. YOU DID GREAT GOING AS FAR AS YOU DID. YOU OUT-PLAYED HUNDREDS, MAKING IT TO THE TOP 80. ANXIOUS TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT.
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR STAY.
YOU ROCK.
LOVE
DEB

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters