Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Maiden Voyage

Okay, this is my first ever blog post. I've been meaning to do this for a while, but finally got motivated by my friend Greg starting a blog for our old writing group. I say "old" even though we still meet in some capacity because there is unofrtunately very little writing getting done.

To his credit, Greg-o recently finished his first novel and is working on the second draft. I have all but.... no I have actually abandoned all writing except for writing new comedy bits, and that is sporadic. The bits seem to really write themselves more than I make a concerted effort to produce material. My fiction-writing is non-existent as are my efforts to complete that one-man show I thought was a terrific idea some time starting in what now feels like the late 70's.

Another fairly productive member of our group is Eric, who is reasonably consistent at least with writing on his own Blog, "Murky Words" which is not only amusing, but has a fantastic title.

My friend Dot has been pulgging away at her blog in spite of performing at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for the entire month. I figured, hey, I have no excuse for not at least giving it a shot.

I will make an attempt to write a blog with more substance tomorrow than comments about thinking about writing blogs and who may or may not be actively writing on their blogs currently.

Peace,

Korte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters